Sean is a highly experienced, passionate eCommerce digital marketing leader & strategist that has a proven track record in driving B2C and B2B revenue for large multi-national corporations from FMCG, Retail, Recruitment industries operating e-Commerce websites in the Asia Pacific region which includes Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, India, Thailand & the Maldives.
1. At Quiksilver: Increased Australia & New Zealand's e-Commerce revenue by over 593% from AUD$160,000 in July 2012 to AUD$950,000 in Feb 2014.
2. At Quiksilver: Increased Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia & Malaysia's e-Commerce revenue growth by 147% month-on-month on average since launch in late September 2012 and a 791% in total revenue growth.
3. At Jigocity: Grew revenue from US$350,000 to US$1.5million in 8 months in the APAC region.
4. Grew social media intelligence platform, ThoughtBuzz’s user acquisition from 2,300 in Feb 2015 to 28,500 in Nov 2015.
5. Built a fully working eCommerce B2B platform for Rolls-Royce selling £3.3 million worth of products.
Sean’s ability to develop an ecommerce strategy using different digital marketing channels to fit different countries in the region is his core strength. His ability to crunch numbers analytically & to understand what they mean so as to improve the internet strategy as an insight to decision making is another stand out ability.
1. Search Engine Strategies (SES) Singapore, 27 November 2011. Topic: Search Engine Optimization
2. AIC, July 2013 - Skills in the 21st Century - Digital Marketing in S.E.A.
3. Search Engine Strategies (SES) Singapore, 4 December 2013. Topic: The Rise of Programmatic Buying, Real Time Bidding.
4. Digital Marketing Summit Singapore, 4-5 June 2015, Topic: Improving and Optimizing Conversions from Social & Search.